Fallon International actively looks for ways to give back to the community. As coaches and consultants we promote sustainable behavioral change and authentic connections between people. This includes an appreciative approach toward others. Maura devotes much time to pro bono and subsidized activities that support non-profit organizations and leaders, particularly those from oppressed groups. Please let us know if you would like to join us.
Many nonprofits have challenges executing their strategies effectively. Organization leaders are focused on fundraising, which means less time for developing the organization, themselves and their staff, both paid and voluntary. Often limited funds mean limited resources for organization and people development. Fallon International helps nonprofit leaders to:
- Move from strategy to implementation
- Align and cascade strategies and goals
- Do better at coaching for performance and development - Develop their teams … with limited resources
- Build alliances across diverse groups and cultures
- Include the board appropriately in resolving these challenges
- Plan their succession